Use stuffsacks to organize and protect your gear.
1. Line a large stuffsack with sleeping pad and plastic trash bag.
2. Stuff sleeping bag inside plastic trash bag.
3. Add night time gear, extra clothes etc.
4. Twist top of trash bag closed and drawcord closed the stuffsack. This Tan
stuffsack is made of heavy duty 400 denier pack cloth and is to be strapped to the outside bottom of a frame pack.
5. This blue lightweight 30 denier stuffsack is to be stuffed into the bottom of an internal frame pack.
6. Insert the stuffsack vertically into the pack.
7. Grab top and bottom of stuffsack and simultaneously push and pull till the
stuffsack is horizontal and squished into the bottom corners of the pack.
8. Smaller gear needed during the day can be in color coded stuffsacks placed on top of the sleeping gear.